Monday, May 16, 2016

Why Taking Pictures of Your Hair Journey is Important













 

Looking at pictures from throughout your hair journey can remind you of how far you've come and give you hope for the future. So what if right now you're experiencing a setback? So what if right now your growth seems to be at a stand still. Hair grows...period. Look at all those old pictures of you and remember how far you've come. How you have faced worse hair disasters and look at how you and your hair have overcame them.
  And if you are not at that point in your journey where you can look in the past--if you are in fact at the beginning of the journey--well take lots of pictures! Chronicle what your hair is going through. What is working? What is not working? These will show as motivation for you as you continue on with your journey. When I took these hair pictures I did not think that in a few years I'd look back and say, wow these are inspirational because it shows that I can achieve lengths I've never would've dreamed. That I can see how far I've come.
I was just taking pictures to chronicle my hair journey. So have fun with the pictures. But don't forget to save them because they will be important for you in the future.
 



*These pictures are from October 2010 to mid 2013*

No comments:

Post a Comment